CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Keeping Afloat

Well, today started the first "full" week of school. Brennan started his last year of elementary school....WAAAA!!! They grow up too fast! Tanner is really enjoying his teacher this year. She told us how organized and neat she is (right up his alley!).

I have SO many plans for myself this week. Catching up on housework, errands, yard work and there's always a TON to do at the fire station. I really doubt there is enough hours in my week to accomplish all of my goals. But at least I started with a much needed trip to the gym this morning. It's probably been 4 months since I've been. If I learned one thing from our training burn this weekend its that I am out of shape. I need to build up an endurance to strenuous activity. We also got a kitten today. She doesn't have a name yet. I will try to post pics later...and a name!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Your kitten needs a friend, I have seven little ones to pick from. You will love the "blog" thing - I am so hooked!

Connie said...

did you get the "calico"?

Connie said...

You are one busy woman, for someone without a paying job! haha