CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Fort Bell"

Did you ever make a fort when you were younger? You know, get out the blankets and pillows and whatever else. I remember making ours with the kitchen chairs... Well, I had to take pictures of this one. It is complete with several little American flags flying proudly. My den is a mess, there are no cushions on the couches, but they had fun. The OCD side of me wants to make them clean it up, but I didn't. They are sleeping in it tonight. That's what makes being a kid fun, right?

3 comments:

Connie said...

AWW! I wanna come over!

Sandie Gaught Mann said...

I LOVE "Fort Bell"
That is Great!!
Also, thx 4 the comment, I know u miss your mom like I am missing Daddy. Thx 4 being there! I love you 2, Sandie

Amanda said...

OH HOW FUN!!!!!!