CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thats what I get for planning...

Today, I had it all planned out...

Get up and take the boys to school. Brennan is on "Safety Patrol" duty this week, so he has to be there at 7am...(I know!!) Then I was going to run by Bowers Plumbing real quick and put an update on the accounting software. I am the self educated tech support for Bowers. Its really pathetic, I know. But none the less, I am it. After that, I was going to go to the fire station and take on another of my 50 million jobs. I am secretary for the Toney Volunteer Fire Department. This entails alot of paperwork and keeping up with who goes on calls and filing reports, blah, blah, blah....

So as you probably can imagine...things DID NOT go as planned. I got to Bowers at 9:30am and left at 3:30pm. I was at wits end and ready to scream! The good news is that I did get the computers all up and running. Bad news is, for half the day, no one could their work...although they didn't seem to mind :)

Thats what I get for planning...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

planning?? what's that? lol...

hope tomorrow's better!!! but 7AM??!?

Connie said...

Just think...if they didn't have you, what would they do? I think you are tech support for a whole lot more than computers (like 4 me)! :)

Debbie said...

That's why I'm a fly by the seat of my pants type person - none of my plans happen!