CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I love Saturdays that aren't particularly busy. Sleeping in...laying around a little... it doesn't happen very often, but today was one of those days. Relaxing. Last night Darrell and the boys "camped out" in Tanner's room so I had the whole bed to myself. I think Brennan kinda felt sad that I wasn't invited to their party, but I insisted that they go ahead with their "boys night". I think its great. They made a fort with blankets and what-nots...and Darrell sacrificed a good night's sleep to make them feel special. They are so fortunate to have a Dad like that. I guess that makes me lucky too :)

I keep looking at this 12 foot tree...and the 10 foot ladder in the middle of my den. I can't bring myself to finish putting the decorations on. Maybe tomorrow... I'm not stressing over it today! I went to the gym, then to basketball practice and now we are going to watch the Havoc play hockey tonight! I love family time!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

aaaaw!!! what a fun night for them!!

are you serious, your tree is already up?!?!? I guess with a tree that big you need a head start!!

Connie said...

I love Saturdays too! BUT...why is it that during the week, I have to literally drag everyone out of bed so I can BARELY make it to work on time...but, Saturday morning the kids are up at 5:00am wanting to play??? I just don't understand.

Valarie Lea said...

Well hello there Stephanie!!! I so did not know that you and Connie had a blog. I knew Amanda did, I have been following heres for awhile now. I am so excited I found you!! :)

Debbie said...

You are so blessed to have a wonderful husband. I know I told you not to marry - maybe I should have just said not to marry like I did??